We install Motorized Retractable Awnings from SunSetterŽ transform your deck or patio into a beautiful semi-permanent outdoor room. Awnings keep your family and patio furniture cool and protected from hot sun, showers, or harmful UV rays far better than an unstable umbrella or other traditional shade device. When you wish to enjoy the sun's warmth, the awning can be retracted against your house in less than a minute.
The SunSetter Pro Model is one of the best values in retractable awnings on the market. The price includes a sturdy awning frame with a double cable tensioning system, remote controlled motor, crank down front weather breaker screen (not available with regular SunSetter Awnings). SunSetter Retractable Awnings are the world's best known awning brand and the only awning to receive the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.
With a SunSetter Motorized Pro Retractable Awning, opening and closing the awning is fast and easy, thanks to a handy remote control. There is never a need to remove yourself from your comfortable chair or lounger when you can simply push a button to increase or decrease the amount of shade.
The beauty of our SunSetter Pro Motorized Retractable Awnings is that they allow you to have control of light or shade on your deck, patio, or balcony. Awnings give you the freedom and opportunity to enjoy outdoor activities and avoid excessive heat, sun exposure, and mild rains. In addition, the use of shade structures like Retractable Awnings will protect your carpet, furniture, and drapes by blocking UV rays that can quickly fade colors.
Check out our line of Awning Accessories, too. We have mats, an awning cover, and patio lights that can be used on any of our motorized awnings as well as on the manual retractable awning.
SunSetter Pro Awning Features:
- World Class SOMFY RTS motor with remote control. Extend or retract awning from within your home.
- Manual override in case of power outages.
- Dual cable system for durability and strength.
- Adjustable pitch to match your optimal position.
- Fits under eaves and overhangs as low as 7 ft. 6 in.
- The motorized awnings require at least 8 in. to mount.
- Available in widths from 10 to 20 feet in increments of 1 foot.
- Up to 11 foot 8 inch projection.
- Permanently attached to your home. No need to take it down in the winter.
- Plugs into any standard outlet - no electrician needed (GFCI outlet recommended.)
- Integrated crank down front weather breaker screen.
- 5 Year Warranty on the entire awning, motor, remote, fabric, and frame
Benefits of a SunSetter Pro Retractable Awning:
- Extends the use of your deck or patio in the rain or the sun.
- Provides a sheltered area for small children or pets to play outside.
- Helps prevent fading of indoor carpets and fabric on furniture.
- Lowers air conditioning costs by reducing interior temperature.
- Adds beauty and value to your home.